About Yesterday's Lack of a Post

11:04 AM


So, yesterday obviously was Tuesday, and I only just realized this morning that I neglected to post as usual. 

I know. I am sorry. 

The reason for this unexplained absence was 

spoilers animated GIF
Actually I was just really sick but whatever. 
Also, it's Thanksgiving week, so unfortunately I probably won't have time for a Flash Fiction Friday, either. So sorry about that!

In the meantime, since I'm not mean enough to leave you hanging all week without anything from me, allow me to direct you to some of my most favorite blog posts from my bloggy friends, which I invite you to go read and comment on and just generally love. They're all much better than me, anyway, so hey, it's a win-win!

Why yes, I did start watching Agents of SHIELD. And yes, I do love it.

The Wonderful Blogs for You to Visit! 

Forgiveness Over Revenge: A Lesson from Big Hero Six by Morgan LeAnne @ Back to the Drawing Board (she's a good friend of mine in the writing/blogging world and I love her so this is important.) 

Cut the Clutter From Your Sentences by Stephanie Morrill @ Go Teen Writers (basically the most helpful writing blog ever.) 

The Truth About Doing Hard Things by Imogen Elvis @ Gossiping With Dragons (she's wonderful, have I mentioned? I love her blog. So much. And this particular post is lovely.)

Three Tags and A Blogversary by Heather @ Sometimes I'm A Story (I just discovered her blog and started talking to her, and she's absolutely lovely. She also tagged me for yet another blog award, which I will get to sometime this weekend, I promise! But seriously. Go read her blog. All of it. And happy One Year Anniversary to her and her blog!) 

Shipping Saturday: Flynn and Rapunzel by Alexa @ Summer Snowflakes (Love her blog too! This is an older post of hers but so. true. and one of my favorites, so there.) 


So there! 


Go read all the posts. Go comment on all the posts. Go love all the blogs. Go wait for me to come back with a blog post next week because I'm doing exciting things in December. Stay awesome. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Aimee out. 

6 comments

  1. AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.!!!
    *ahem*
    And aww thanks! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agents of SHIELD is epic. I can confirm this. I'm kind of obsessed. And you're very welcome!

      Delete
    2. It really is. XD I wrote a 15 page fanfic for FitzSimmons because the cliffhanger at the end of season. 2 was more than I could bear. *cough*just a ittle obsessed*cough*
      XD *will withhold spoilers*

      Delete
    3. FITZSIMMONS AGH. From what I've seen so far I'm worried for them. But I also absolutely adore them. Gah.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! It totally made my day. :D And, for the record, I loved the rest of the posts you shared as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad you liked them. Mission accomplished. xD

      Delete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.