A Very Important Question

8:19 PM




So, it's 2015! It's been 2015 for a few days, actually, but oh well. Happy late New Year's, from me. Let's celebrate.

I'll have you know, this is my favorite GIF. Ever. 

But, now that the celebrating is over, I have a question. A very important question. 

This little blog of mine, which I only just started, has done pretty well so far, if I do say so myself. I've had more people read and comment than I ever expected, just starting out, and I want to thank you all for that first of all! You all are awesome. Just saying. 


I've got plenty of things I like to talk about, and blog/write about for that matter. But it shouldn't all be up to me, right? I'm not the one reading/hopefully enjoying it. I'm just the lunatic who huddles up under blankets in her room and types up the posts for hours person who writes the things. 

Ahem. So. 

You tell me. What do you want me to blog and write about this year? What topics or kinds of posts would you be interesting in seeing or seeing more of? Anything new I should try? Anything I should be giving my opinion on? Should I be posting more or less? I need all the feedback, people, all the feedback. (Even if you're new and seeing this post. Tell me your lovely opinions so I can persuade you to come back.) 

Comment away, my minions you lovely people! And happy New Year's! 

(Also, if you have a blog you want me to check out, I would very much like the link. I'm looking for more writerly/bookish blogs to stalk and/or follow.)

16 comments

  1. I love your blog! Personally the posts that I like the best are when writers talk about their own writing process or how their writing is going, etc. I love your writing advice posts as well.

    Here's the link to my blog: http://butterfliesoftheimagination.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. I like writing posts too (and they're fun to write :P) I'm thinking I'm going to do more posts on my writing process, definitely. (And I followed your blog!)

      Delete
  2. Hullo! Your blog's really awesome! I really love your posts about writing and writing process. Maybe you could try blogger/writer interviews? And also some more Top Ten Lists and some more Book Reviews.

    If you want to check my blog out, it's http://brettmichaelorr.com plus I'm on Twitter too, @brettmichaelorr! :D

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think interviews would be really cool - I'm aiming to interact more with fellow bloggers this year, so that's definitely something I'd want to get into. And lists and reviews are always fun.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Ana's comment up above. I like anything about writing, especially writing help. And the processes. And character interview. Just everything writing. xP

    And my blog is: http://awritersfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay writing things! I'm with you there :)

      Delete
  4. I will admit that my all-time favorite post (and perhaps the reason why I followed this blog) was the Megamind writing process post, though I'm not sure how one might replicate that. However, hearing more about your writing process, your works, and Myers-Briggs stuff are all subjects I love to read ordinarily, so if they catch your fancy I'd absolutely tune in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Megamind gif filled writing process post is my favorite post on the blog, too!

      Delete
    2. Ah, yes. I had a TON of fun writing that (and my one about writing processes before that!) and I'd love to do more gif-filled humorous writing posts like that. I'll definitely be thinking about it. And some Myers-Briggs posts, as well!

      Delete
  5. I definitely agree with what people have said about writing and the writing process :) Also, maybe some book or movie reviews; it's always cool to see what people are reading and watching. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some reviews scheduled, in fact! Thanks for reading ^_^

      Delete
  6. I like everything you've posted so far. ^ ^ And that gif with 11 is awesome. Writing tips and interviews are always fun. :)

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, that gif is true brilliance. They both are!!! I just found your blog so I have no idea what I'd like to see more of, hehe. From what I've heard, you blog about writing? Any helpful writing tips that you've found relevant are always lovely:)

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, welcome! Yep, I blog about writing and my experience with writing and feels and books and all that lovely stuff. Welcome aboard!

      Delete
  8. You can find my blog if you search
    Musicgirl121.wordpress.com

    If a creeper reads this, I have two words for you........STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.