An End-Of-Month Wrap-Up3:19 PM
Well, it's the end of January, and we all survived. *cheers*
For the end of the new year, I'm going to take a minute to quickly review the stuff that happened! I think I'm going to do this every month. Should I do this every month, or no? You tell me.
Let's make it quick, shall we?
- The Beautiful People Linkup gave me a chance to talk about myself.
- I also talked about my struggles as a bookish person.
- People tagged me for blog tags.
- I talked about how to support your fellow writers, because we all need some love.
- I finished hardcore rewrites/edits for chapters 1-3 of my main WIP, Pariah.
- I hit 50k in my other, more casual WIP, Havard.
- I wrote 10k last Saturday and hurt my wrists as a result. But it was worth it.
- I worked on stuff for my short story project, which you totally need to check out.
- I started reading graphic novels! Marvel, of course. I think I'm a comic book person now.
- I blogged about my extensive TBR stack.
- I reviewed Incarceron by Catherine Fisher and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- For my personal bookshelf, I acquired Golden Son by Pierce Brown, Firefight by Brandon Sanderson, Fairest by Marissa Meyer (*squeal*) and Paper Towns by John Green.
- Heather blogged about fandom names.
- Cait blogged about the point of negative reviews.
- Alexa talked about wonderful things about writing, and how true is that list?
- Rae talked about how to take good feedback.
- Another Myers-Briggs post - any ideas for what you'd like to see from the mind of an ESTP?
- I'm going to give you some book recommendations, and you'll have a chance to give me some!
- My short story project, A Year of Short Stories, launches, and I want you all to be there. (There will be cake.)
- I'm looking for a blogger/writer to interview. If you're interested, do contact me via the message form in the sidebar!
- I'm also looking for a guest poster. Message me if you're up for a post about something writing/bookish!!!
- At least one more book review.
- More writing posts, of course. Hopefully some will be funny.