Lyric Medley Tag7:00 AM
So! I've been tagged by Rachel @ Stained Glass Windows for the Lyric Medley Tag, which is actually super cool, will be my first post about music here on the blog, and is a fun opportunity to share my musical tastes. Thanks so much for that!
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
- Make a collage that represents your taste in music to go along with with your tag post.
- List a song for each of the 10 questions below (or make up your own!) and include your favorite lyrics from that song, if you'd like. If you want to explain why you chose that song, that's cool too - go crazy with it!
- Tag at least 5 bloggers
|Switchfoot | Adam Young (Owl City) | The Glitch Mob|
Dan Smith (Bastille) | Imagine Dragons | Relient K
I had a great year of music, with lots of new bands. I have to say, Switchfoot is and probably always will be my ultimate favorite (seriously. Go listen to them.) but all of these bands are phenomenal. You should really listen to them all.
1. A Happy Song/Song That Makes You Want to Dance
|Hello Hurricane by Switchfoot!|
2. A Song That Makes You Cry/The Saddest Song You Know
|Deathbed by Relient K. This song is AMAZING and long|
and wonderful. Seriously.
3. A Song from Your Favorite Album
|I Don't Need A Soul by Relient K|
4. A Song From Your Favorite Soundtrack
|Red and Black from the Les Miserables soundtrack.|
(What else did you expect?)
5. The Last Song You Listened To
|This Week the Trend by Relient K|
6. Your Favorite Lyrics
7. A Song That You Can Relate To
|from Saltwater Heart by Switchfoot|
|Apathetic Way to Be by Relient K|
8. A Rebellious Song/A Song that Makes You Want to Go to War
|The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy|
9. A Song People Wouldn't Think You Like But You Do
|Radioactive by Imagine Dragons|
10. Your Favorite Song/The Song Currently Stuck In Your Head
|Forever and always Vice Verses by Switchfoot|
So there you have it! I'm going to tag people now, but if you aren't tagged, feel free to do it anyway, and let me know by posting the link to your post below. I'm wildly interested in music of all kinds, so let's rant and ramble and share and talk about it, shall we?
- Ana @ Butterflies of the Imagination
- Imogen @ Gossiping With Dragons
- Heather @ Sometimes I'm A Story
- Alexa @ Summer Snowflakes
- Katie @ A Writer's Faith
Go, my lovely minions, talk about music to your heart's content! And thanks once more to Rachel for nominating me for this.
What about all of you? What do you think of my musical tastes? What are you listening to/what band are you obsessed with right now? Let's talk about that. Comment away, and I'll see you on Tuesday with another hopefully funny writing-related GIF post, as requested.