Writing is taking over my life...

3:48 PM


....and, because of that, I won't be posting all this week. It's inconvenient, I know -- what will you do without my posts to make your life infinitely better? -- but I've got hardcore editing to do so I'm going to take the week off here.

In the meantime, you can always stare at your screen and constantly refresh the blog page or something, OR you can find some new blogs to follow and spread the comment love!

Thanks for understanding, peeps. I will not apologize for that nickname.


I now leave you with a Loki gif. 

11 comments

  1. that's totally fine! Have a good time editing, and hopefully you can get a lot done ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck writing/editing! We'll miss you. But yay for writing! Good for you for being productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your writing, Aimee. It's actually kind of awesome when writing takes over your life for a bit-even if it can get a little bit stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get heaps done, although I will miss your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD LUCK EDITING. *sends copious amounts of virtual chocolate your way*

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY EDITING TO YOU. I think we all understnad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uff. You can do it!
    *supplies you with loads of encouragement and wars*

    ReplyDelete
  8. If your life is taken over by something- Let it be writing! It's a good dilemma to have. ;) Hope editing goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May editing forever be done! Or something. Yeah, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for understanding!

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.