In Which I Return With Exciting News

11:37 AM


Full disclosure: I missed posting all last week, and I have absolutely no excuses for it.


Essentially I was lazy and there was editing and I helped with VBS at my church and other things popped up and by the time I remembered that I hadn't scheduled any posts for that week it was Wednesday, so there you have it. To make up for it, I'm going to be posting every day this week. 

That's right, people. 

A whole week of me. 


Hopefully this is somewhat exciting news, because I've got a schedule for this week for you and we're totally going to do this thing. Also, if you survive the whole week, there will be a big Pariah surprise at the end!

The week will go as follows: 

Tuesday: A discussion regarding villains and antagonists (aw yas)

Wednesday: Catching up on tags (you will find out many weird facts about me, probably. There will also be sarcasm, so don't ignore it just because tags.)

Thursday: Some of my favorite bookish villains and antagonists

Friday: PARIAH STUFF. Lots of Pariah stuff, actually. I'll be posting a quick runthrough of all five drafts and the process of writing this (with amusing gifs), showing you pretty quotes and collages, and you might get to read some (possibly a whole chapter) but don't tell anyone yet.  Also, a #Watchmewrite thingy, if I can figure out how to take a screencapture video. So you can see my weird process. 

Saturday: A little more about my life. With pictures.

There, you see all the things you have to look forward to? 

Don't say I don't ever give you nice things. 


18 comments

  1. *fist pump* Aw, yiss. I very much look forward to discussions of villains and antagonists (which is... basically my life, yeah). I mean, I talk about them in-depth every other Friday on my blog, so I guess you could say I'm impassioned. Tags and Pariah also sound excited, and we shall be plenty curious to see what all you have in store. Blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitement! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Oh gosh, I am so excited for these posts, but especially for the post on Pariah on Friday. WHY MUST I WAIT SO LONG?!? There's nothing I love more than reading the process of other writers and how they've made progress on their WIPs. Catching up on tags...hehe...I really need to do that. Except I think I forgot about some of the tags I was nominated for. I suppose I need to start keeping track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF THOSE POSTS. ESPECIALLY VILLAINS. AND PARIAH. Because I need more Pariah. And figure out how to screen capture video okay because I want to see this weird writing process of yours. XD I CANNOT WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Antagonists, Sarcasm, AND Pariah? I'd like two helpings please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds exciting! Can't wait to read your awesome posts again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You're going to be busy.
    Villains? Yes please. AND PARIAH. Now you're getting my hopes up real high, Aimee. And whoo boy, I bet you have quite a few tags to catch up on. They can pile up really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoop whoop whoop!!!!! THIS WEEK IS DESTINED FOR GREATNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting! Can't wait. :) Also love the Gladiator gif. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait! The week will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY. NICE THINGS. I look forward to these nice things. Particularly Friday. *dances with evil glee* ALSO SATURDAY. That sounds extremely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, sounds like fun! Can't wait for these!


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Can't wait for all the posts, especially if they have sarcasm! XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. OF COURSE I AM ENTERTAINED. I loved your bad boy/nice guy posts, so I look forward to reading your villain posts. AND PARIAH. HOW COULD I NOT WANT THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A whole week full of blog posts. O.O Woah

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.