The New Design // Upcoming Changes8:00 AM
LOOK AT THIS WE'RE ALL PROFESSIONAL NOW.
Basically I'm very proud of myself right now, because while it probably needs some tweaking around and there will be glitches and stuff, the new design is
mostly up and it looks fabulous. I even managed to do some coding, and if you know me at all you know that computers are not my strong point, so I'm surprised my brain hasn't melted into a puddle of goop.
With a new school year and a new blog design comes changes, of course, hopefully changes that will make the blog even better. (Also, I have a one-year blogversary coming up next month. So there's that.)
The changes will be as follows:
1. More consistent blogging. I'll be posting on the same days, of course, but now that I'm forced to follow a schedule anyway, there will be less skipped days and moreeee posts because I'll be more organized.
2. More themes. I'll have more month-long running themes for posts, so things might be a little more coherent.
3. Labels! Unless it's currently not working, you may have noticed that little label cloud on the sidebar there. All posts from now on will have labels, and I'm working on labeling past posts, so you can find specific things with that.
4. MORE GUEST POSTS. One each month, to be specific. But more on that later, so if you're interested in guest-posting here, keep your eyes on the blog.
5. Blogversary! Soon. More on that later as well.
And, last but not least...
What do you want to see me post about? Suggestions are my most favorite thing ever and you people have good ideas, so you can click this linked text right here to submit your suggestions for upcoming posts. Pretty please? Give me all the ideas you want my opinion on, and I shall oblige.