Temporary Hiatus (again)

7:00 AM



Hello, my lovely internet darlings.

*passes out cake*

Basically this is going to be a super crazy week and scheduling posts didn't happen because I'm lazy so you won't be seeing anything from me on the blog this week, as sad as that is.


BUT NEVER FEAR. I'll return next week with a post elaborating on why I write, exactly, and what I want to accomplish with said writing, and it'll all be fun and games. And I'll be commenting on posts/otherwise hanging around the blogosphere as well. Just not here. 

Enjoy your week! 

11 comments

  1. *cries*
    well, thank you for the cake anyways ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay cake!!! :)

    have a good "break" from blogging! those times are definitely needed every now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I was really stressed about this week and then I realized...this isn't my job or anything. I can totally take a break if I need to. :)

      Delete
  3. :( Well have a good break! I admire how you can schedule posts as it is — with college and two jobs, I just have time to blog once a week! Have a good break, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good break! Or had one. I don't know. You can see that my blogging break did not help me catch up on posts. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's refreshing to see someone taking blogging breaks because they can. So yay you! Enjoy your break - just be sure to come back!
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.