It's Christmas!

7:00 AM


I probably could have blogged this week.


So there. 

This is a fairly useless post to wish you all a very merry Christmas -- you've made my year awesome, and I'm endlessly grateful for all of you here even if you haven't talked to me at all. But even more than that, it's kind of a reminder of what we should be thinking about today and you know where this is going. Believe it or not, there's something cooler than my blog. There's the fact that the Lord of the whole entire endless universe chose to come down to earth and go through all the sucky stuff we humans deal with, just for us. 

That's pretty amazing. Enjoy the joy of today. Hug people. Laugh over presents. Be happy because I said so.

Merry Christmas, darlings. 

(You've probably had enough of my words for one day, so let me finish with some beautiful sounds.) 


11 comments

  1. Merry Christmas! And A+ use of that Doctor Who gif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas :)

    btw, if thats you in the picture on the side, then we have the same tutu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Also, side note, I love that song.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a good one!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.