A Very Exciting Thing

10:28 AM


I think that title speaks for itself.


A little while ago I mentioned the possibility of a Youtube channel happening, featuring me and my ever-excellent and equally bookish/geeky little brother. (I say little, but, you know. He's taller than me. Hush.) 

This is going to be an actual thing, starting this summer. 

*pause, for effect/applause* 

Now, don't get too excited. We don't have a nice-ish camera yet and we don't know what we're happening. But I can imagine it'll involve books and writing and fandom and puns, so. Hopefully someone watches it and it doesn't just hover at the edge of the universe by itself? Maybe a chance to see my actual face/hear my actual voice will be exciting. Yayyy. 

That being said: our first video is coming soon. Like, within the next few weeks. And we will require your help for it.

Namely, I want you to ask us questions. Alllll the questions. Some for me. Some for the little brother. (He's like mini-me, if that helps. And an ultimate nerd. He likes Star Trek and Marvel and Neal Shusterman and science and lizards.)

Use this!

18 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL WATCH YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AS IF IT WERE MY ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see your first video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS YES I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. *flailing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had the chance to ask Youtubers questions. And when you two are all famous, I'll have bragging rights. *flips shades*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSSS this sounds amazing! I can't wait to watch your videos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS VERY EXCITING. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR VIDEOS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAHHH I AM SO EXCITED! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehehe this is going to be interesting XP

    I tagged you for a thing, btw! If you're interested ;) No worries if you don't want to do it!

    http://iamawriterandthisismyblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/i-have-been-tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESSS SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tagged you in a blog post over on my blog www.naomiandbooks.wordpress.com
    I don't know if you ever/usually participate in them, but I figured I might as well try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two words: good idea.

    Another two words: Civil War?

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.