The May TBR

4:15 PM


*falls under the weight of all the books*


The best way to follow my bookish exploits is, obviously, to stalk my Goodreads. But just in case you don't do that...here's some of the stuff I want to read this month when I have the time. (There's a lot of this.)

or, like, twenty. that would be awesome too. 


I do not have high hopes about this one given my track record with books like this, but it's worth a shot, I guess. The premise is interesting and I love the cover. Also I'm just desperate to find things to read. 


I don't know a ton about this one (do I ever?) but I'm intensely interested in it and I love the cover. I think I'm going to like it a lot. 


I just...I just really love Matt Murdock, you guys. I love him a lot. So I'm going to read alllll the Daredevil comics as I watch the show, which is another thing that's happening this month. *flails wildly* 


SUE ME BUT I'M ACTUALLY PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE. I just re-read Twilight and I have zero regrets, actually. Because Twilight is great. 
I love this gif.


But this premise, you guys. I can't wait to get into it. 

Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them? What do you want to read this May?

16 comments

  1. I haven't read any of these (though I'd love to), but I've been systematically reading all of Jane Austen's books and I'm about to start War and Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane Austen is so great -- I hope you're enjoying them!

      Delete
  2. Life and Death is so good... Like, I hope you enjoy it, because I did. It is such an interesting take on the story, and I would love to know your thoughts because I am curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't wait to read it, because, you know, Twilight. *happy noises*

      Delete
  3. I have read none of these! :D XD Except Twilight. I read Twilight, just not Life and Death.
    May they all prove to be very good reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You HAVE to tell us what you think of Daredevil, because that show...oh my gosh, it's just wonderful and perfect and where is season 3 already? I'll be reading some Daredevil comics this month, too, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading season two of Daredevil. It's very bloody and does have an overdose of language, but the character is portrayed perfectly in my opinion! Agh! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get to season 2! I'm binge-watching and it's a bit of a problem so hopefully I'll be there soon.

      Delete
  6. I should read the Daredevil comics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll hopefully be reading River Secrets (books of Bayern) if my family took my (many and obvious) hints about buying it for my birthday.

    So exited for that 'cause I already love Razo. *dances happy little dance in chair*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIVER SECRETS. MY FAVORITE SHANNON HALE BOOK. Razo is a beautiful creature. xD

      Delete
  8. Oooh "Faceless" has really intrigued me. I will have to try reading it, that and Walk the Earth the Stranger (premise also intrigued me). Hopefully they'll both deliver! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walk On Earth A Stranger turned out to be really good! So I'm hoping all of these are equally awesome.

      Delete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.