the december hiatus

10:42 AM


Greetings peeps! I'll be taking a blogging hiatus for at least this week, possibly a little longer, in order to figure things out for the new year and get my life together. shut up, i can dream. In the meantime, here are some things for your enjoyment:

Probably the next story I'm going to write:


This comic:

iron fist by matt fraction / david aja (in preparation for the netflix show coming this spring yusss)

This show:
scullayyyyyyyyy
because X-Files is vaguely fantastic.

And these pretty things: 

source
source
always a good idea.

7 comments

  1. I'll look forward to your return. Have a lovely December! By the way, have you watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? I know you don't care for Harry Potter, but this is pretty separate from that in pretty much everything from characters to theme to time period. I think you'd prefer it over Harry Potter.
    Anyway, merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the irony of your timing is perfect, Aimee! LOL!!! I'm getting ready for an insane amount of blogging because I'm starting a blog series where I'll be blogging every day from the 14th to the 25th...
    Anyways, hope you figure life out! Lemme know if you do cause I could use some life tips LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the next couple weeks go well for you! It's always a good idea to step back and not have to worry about blogging when you have other things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty pictures, so little time.
    Next story looks scary and angsty. I look forward to it.
    Enjoy the hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAVE A NICE HIATUS. And when you get your life in order come tell us all how to do it??? 😂 (I joke, I joke.)
    YOUR PINTEREST BOARD LOOKS FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely hiatus!!!!!! I hope you enjoy some time off:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great hiatus, Aimee! You can totally do the thing. Thanks for blogging this year!
    Shanti@ Virtually Read

    ReplyDelete

hey. hey. talk to me. i'm a fan of comments and flailing with you. go for it.